Luxury Treatment * Quality Service * Affordable Price
Royal Essence Beauty Spa is a total beauty spa professional service specializing in Facial, Organic Nails care, Waxing, Eyelash extension, and Permanent make up.
Come visit us for Dermalogica Customized Facials, Oxygen Facial, Dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion, Facial Peel, Eyelash Extension, Body Waxing, Lash-Brow Tinting, Spa Manicure-Pedicure, SNS Nails, Gel Manicure.
The Ultimate Destination to Get Yourself Pampered. Our concept is unique, in that we strive to provide a high end experience to our customers at an affordable price. We wanted to provide a luxurious spa environment where our clients will never have to worry about feeling rushed and enjoy special amenities that higher end nail salons provide, but at an affordable price.
Cleanliness and safety is of the utmost importance to us. It is our policy to keep everything clean and sanitized at our store. All our files, buffer, and pumice stones are disposed of after each use (ask us to keep them if you'd like). Our pedicure tubs are lined with a disposable liner for each client- so that no two feet will touch the same basin each time.
Royal Essence Beauty Spa are delivered with the cleanest, most natural products available - no parabens, phthalates, or formaldehyde here! And you can take a deep breath and relax in our fume-free air (we do not provide acrylic services) and kick-back without fear knowing we follow strict sanitation guidelines. Acrylics and its polymers are one of the most harmful chemical found at nail salons; additionally, it smells really bad!
All of our nail polishes are either “3-free”, “5-free” or "7 free". We have organic lotions, essential oils, spa products.
We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. We have been working hard preparing for our reopening. At this time, we are planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th by Appointment ONLY.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Royal Essence and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. We believe the safest way to handle the salon situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be infected. Our VA State Board of Cosmetologists who govern us have posted guidelines for salons. You can see that document by clicking on the following link
· Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
· No more than 6 people will be allowed in the salon at any one time
· We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival
· Treating everyone, including staff, as if they could be infected
. Face masks or fabric face coverings should always be worn by employees and clients while inside the salon/shop, even if individuals are practicing social distancing
· Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
· It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures
·Temporarily suspending these services: Face Waxing, Facial.
· Cancellation/no-show policy- We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
· Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy
· These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way
· Confirming your appointment- if you do not confirm 24hrs prior to your appointment you will lose your appointment and be charged $25 or 25% of your total service cost. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.
All tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client. Staff will follow proper hand washing protocols between each client.
Royal Essence Salon requires all individuals to utilize approved masks, either surgical masks or improvised masks such as scarves, bandannas, and handkerchiefs to reduce the risk of exposure to yourself and others. It is also required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases. We welcome you to Royal Essence Beauty Spa!
Please schedule appointment online at royalessencesalon.com or https://booking.gocheckin.net/9088/appointment/book